In our first post, we bring you a typical / original US dessert, named for its dark color (brown). This recipe is sweet and optimal for breakfasts and desserts, with its unforgettable taste crispy to chocolate, but with a small detail: it’s vegan!
Here’s the recipe:
- 360 grams of wheat flour
- 450 grams of sugar
- 90 sugar-free cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Extract or aroma to taste
- 450 ml of water
- 150 ml of sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 150 ° (top and bottom) while mixing.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt) in a bowl.
- Add the liquids.
- Place the mixture in the oven for 1h 30 min.
- Remove the brownie from the oven.
- Allow to cool. Otherwise you can also be at ease, if you prefer, that is warm.
It is served on the plate and we can decorate.