One of the most internationally known dishes is three delicious rice, from Asia and very typical in this cuisine. For this reason, we will show you how to make this wonderful and delicious recipe:
- 200 grams of long-grain rice (if you’re eating little, use 180 grams)
- 150 grams of peeled prawns
- 50 grams of peas
- 1 large carrot
- Slices of cooked ham: 2
- Eggs: 2
- Tablespoons of soy sauce (dark): 2
- 1 small spoonful of sugar
- Olive oil
- We put a saucepan with water to heat. When it boils, add the whole peeled carrot and the peas (if they are tinned, you do not need to cook them). Add a pinch of salt and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile take a pan and put it to heat with 1 tablespoon of oil. Beat the two eggs with a pinch of salt and the tablespoon of sugar. When the oil is hot pour the beaten egg, just cover the bottom of the pan so if the pan is small do it in two batches. What we intend is to make a very fine sweet tortilla for rice three delicacies. If you have beaten egg because the pan is small make two tortillas but they have to be as thin as pancakes. When ready, remove them from the fire, cut into thin strips and reserve them.
- Cut the ham slices into strips and reserve.
- When the carrots and peas are removed from the heat and drain. Wait for them to warm up and cut the carrot into taquitos. Reserve the carrot and peas.
- Now let’s cook the rice. To cook this tipe of rice, we do not need any special method, just put a liter of water into a boil and when it is boiling add the rice and half a small spoon with salt. Remove from time to time and test after a few minutes to see the consistency of the rice. When it is almost done, it is time to remove from the fire and drain in a colander.
- Put a pan (the largest you have) to the fire with 5 tablespoons of olive oil (or sunflower), put the prawns and sauté for 3 minutes. When the prawns have a good color, add the well drained rice and the two tablespoons of soy. Stir well and sauté for one minute.
- Finally, add all the ingredients (“tortilla”, cooked ham, peas and carrots) and rectify salt.
It is important that you get a very thin “tortilla”, it gives the rice a very special texture typical of Chinese restaurants.
Some chopsticks greatly improve the presentation of the dish and know how to eat with them makes you in the same china.