In this post, we keep ourselves in France to make known this dish so typical of the Lorraine region. The quiche lorraine is the main recipe from which all the other quiches come. Here we leave the recipe! Take advantage and bon appétit!
- 4 eggs
- 165 ml of cream to cook
- a pinch of salt
- 200 g of bacon or jamón serrano
- 100 g of laminated cheese
- 1 spoonful of olive oil
- a pinch of pepper
- “masa quebrada”
- Preheat the oven 190 ºC above and below. Pick the mass from the fridge and maintain it in a room temperature during 15 minutes before unroll.
- Put the special paper for the oven on the mould.
- Stretch the mass with a roller until the mass cover the mould of 30 cm of diameter.
- Bake the mass until it have brown color (15 minutes).
- While the mass is baking in the oven, it is time to add some oil in a pan and fry the bacon or “jamón” (depending on your decision).
- When the bacon is fried, it is needed to mix it with the eggs, laminated cheese, the cream, salt and pepper. The ingredients beated in a bowl.
- When the 15 minutes finish the mass has to be taken away from the oven. Then if it has gone up, crush the mass with a spoon. Spill the mix.
- Introduce it in the oven until the center of the quiche is done (about 45 minutes). To know if it is cooked it is necessary to insert a toothpick to confirm if the quiche is finished.
- Throw off from the oven and let it cool.
And… the quiche is ready to be eaten!!