In this post, we focus on one ingredient in particular: pasta; so that we can emulate the Italian country and savor this typical ingredient. Concretely, we have chosen to make this pasta with mushrooms!
Ingrediente for pasta with mushrooms sauce:
- Pasta (to your liking)
To prepare the sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 250 ml of cream
- A pinch of salt
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 5 or 6 laminate mushrooms
- A pinch of pepper
- Grated cheese
- Boil the pasta in a pot for 8 – 10 minutes.
- While the paste is boiling, we prepare the sauce.
- To prepare the sauce is needed to make the “sofrito”.
- First, add the oil in a pan and fry garlics and onions all together. Secondly add laminate mushrooms, a pinch of salt and pepper and the cream. Once is all mixed and hot we cool it.
- Then, we retire the pasta from the pan and we put it in a colander.
- Later, the “sofrito” will be ready. So, it is time to put it in a bowl we whip it with a beater.
- Finally, we mix the finished sauce with the pasta and it will be time to enjoy the meal.
Serve the pasta in a deep plate and decorate it with cheese and parsley.